Friday, March 6, 2009

Frank's Dog

Hi everyone! This is a little story I wrote. It is funny, almost like a Quick and Flupke.

There is a little bit of a problem with the audio of the stories. I put them all together, but to make them so you can listen to them on the web, that does not work for me. I send them all to Jacob, he sends me what he needs to, you don't REALLY need to know what that is, and then I put that in the draft, and it gets published!

Anyway, hope you enjoy Frank's Dog.

FRANK'S DOG
Starring Eric Jones

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This story is short, but makes good use of its shortness. As you said, it does resemble a Quick & Flupke gag; so it's a short funny kind of cartoonish story. And I really enjoyed it! The dream part is probably the best part. I'd give this a 5/5. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about a cat?
    Frankly, I think a cat would be the way to go. Less muss and fuss. Of course, you'd have to find the right cat.

    ReplyDelete